beautifeel-87588

0

Brown v. Taupe...hmmm... I had ordered the CK Dail in brown leather from another site when lo and behold, I saw that Logohoo had them in taupe suede (my favorite color and material!), so I grabbed them, too! When they both arrived, I decided to keep the brown leather ones. The taupes are nice, but the coral-colored detailing makes these harder to coordinate with outfits. Also, because suede is softer, the taupes are looser-fitting, as previous reviewers have commented. I do love the brown ones, though, so I highly recommend those. I ordered my true size and did not have a problem with fit--either inside the shoe or around the ankle. I don't think they're supposed to mold perfectly around the ankle but rather fit much like booties and other ankle-height styles.

Discount beautifeel shoes:beautifeel-87588

0 comments:

Post a Comment