beautifeel-86949

0

Cute, versatile, high-heel looking wedge. This shoe is great for dressing up or dressing down. It needs to be said that it does not look right with a full-length skinny jean, but don't let that discourage you from considering this shoe for capris or for skirts of all lengths. It's so cute that I want it in both brown and black (I only bought it in black), yet it's so distinctive that I worry people will notice that I have the same shoe in different colors. I have a wide foot, and it fits great. I'm also not interested in heels for daily wear now that I am chasing after my toddler and running mundane errands all the time, but the J-41 Madrid looks like a heel while offering the stability and comfort of a wedge. Finally, as a connoisseur of vegan shoes, I love the material of this shoe- it does not look cheap and is pliable enough, just like leather.

Discount beautifeel shoes:beautifeel-86949

0 comments:

Post a Comment