beautifeel-86776

0

Didn't last, not comfrtable - I replaced a pair of Timberland Pro with Titan toe that I had for 2 years. I was very happy with them, especially given the harsh conditions. I am in much less harsh conditions now, and wearing the last pair of these boots for 10 hours/day, they wore out in less than 6 months. After a week, I knew the quality was not what I expected, as I started looking for insoles due to a lack of any kind of support. They never did get comfortable, and after the sides of my feet started burning, I looked at the soles to find that they are separating and just worn out in some spots. My only positive comments is that they look nice, and are lightweight. But that doesn't matter if they hurt.

Discount beautifeel shoes:beautifeel-86776

0 comments:

Post a Comment