shoes-88699

0
Discount beautifeel shoes:shoes-88699

The style shoes-88699 which was shown upper is one popular beautifeel shoes all over the world. More people have been paid attention on style shoes-88699 before you. With one view, may be one comment on style shoes-88699 below. So you like style shoes-88699, you can get more information and appraise on shoes-88699 style. Joining us, may be any ideas on style shoes-88699 and do comment below. Thank you very much for your attention sytle shoes-88699.

A little too narrow for my med/wide foot - I purchased these shoes for a trip to the Grand Canyon, but I had to return them due to the width around the toe. My feet are somewhere between Medium and Wide, so I would not recommend this shoe for those who have wide feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment