beautifeel-88245

0

AWESOME shoes, very comfortable, very light, very cool, helps a lot with my hot sweaty feet. Pretty stylish, too, I?ve had several comments already... Shoes stay relatively clean, too, the white strip on the bottom does get dirty, but it cleans up really well if you use a white eraser to rub off part of the material until it is bright white again... They arrived insanely fast, THANKS ZAPPOS! (I got the black/gum ones, they go great with everything!) Size 11 felt a hair tight in the toes, I?m between an 11 or 11.5, if you?re in between shoe sizes, get the larger for this one, I wish I got 11.5 but was too happy with them to send them back, they?re just BARELY too tight... next time I will try a 11.5 and hope they aren?t too sloppy on the feet... GET ?EM!!

Discount beautifeel shoes:beautifeel-88245

The style beautifeel-88245 which was shown upper is one popular beautifeel shoes all over the world. More people have been paid attention on style beautifeel-88245 before you. With one view, may be one comment on style beautifeel-88245 below. So you like style beautifeel-88245, you can get more information and appraise on beautifeel-88245 style. Joining us, may be any ideas on style beautifeel-88245 and do comment below. Thank you very much for your attention sytle beautifeel-88245.

0 comments:

Post a Comment