discount-88198

0

Awesome Boot! I love love love this boot! I read the other reviews before buying these and ordered it 1/2 size smaller than normal. When I tried them on they were still too loose in the heel but I didn't want to send them back. I just didn't want to have to go without these boots! A friend suggested buying the gel inserts and it worked like a charm to take up the slack and I can wear these boots walking around for hours. The only thing I'm not real keen on is the heel. While it is the height as stated on the specs, it's cut too much like a cowboy boot heel so the arch of your foot isn't nearly as high as you get with other 3" heel heights. I prefer a straighter cut heel so that the arch of my foot sits higher. I'm short and need all the height I can with jeans! I placed my order online around 2pm and received it the next day at no additional charge! Thank you Logohoo - your service is outstanding!

Discount beautifeel shoes:discount-88198

The style discount-88198 which was shown upper is one popular beautifeel shoes all over the world. More people have been paid attention on style discount-88198 before you. With one view, may be one comment on style discount-88198 below. So you like style discount-88198, you can get more information and appraise on discount-88198 style. Joining us, may be any ideas on style discount-88198 and do comment below. Thank you very much for your attention sytle discount-88198.

0 comments:

Post a Comment