shoes-88078

0

Based on the other reviews claiming this style is sized larger than usual, I ordered 35/36. I usually wear a 6 1/2 in sandals and I have low arches, so I expected that I would have to size down because of the strap. However, now that I've tried them on, the length is on the small side for my foot. I've bought several pairs of Havianas and the 37/38 were always perfect. I held up the 35/36 to those and they are 1/4" shorter, which makes them true to size. That being said, the style is very cute and comfortable. The strap makes them dressier so I can wear them day into night without feeling like a schlep. As usual, Logohoo service was amazing - I got my shoes the next day after I ordered them!

Discount beautifeel shoes:shoes-88078

The style shoes-88078 which was shown upper is one popular beautifeel shoes all over the world. More people have been paid attention on style shoes-88078 before you. With one view, may be one comment on style shoes-88078 below. So you like style shoes-88078, you can get more information and appraise on shoes-88078 style. Joining us, may be any ideas on style shoes-88078 and do comment below. Thank you very much for your attention sytle shoes-88078.

0 comments:

Post a Comment