shoes-88136

0

Beautifully made. I've had my eye on these mocs in "Fog" for a long time, but the price put me off. The leather is lovely, the heel is nice and narrow, and there is plenty of toe room. The only thing that concerns me is that these shoes also run pretty narrow through the forefoot. I think that they'll give enough for me to keep them, but I can only wear a very thin sock. Beware if your foot borders on a wide! I gave them less than five stars for comfort, only because the sole is a little harder than I like.

Discount beautifeel shoes:shoes-88136

The style shoes-88136 which was shown upper is one popular beautifeel shoes all over the world. More people have been paid attention on style shoes-88136 before you. With one view, may be one comment on style shoes-88136 below. So you like style shoes-88136, you can get more information and appraise on shoes-88136 style. Joining us, may be any ideas on style shoes-88136 and do comment below. Thank you very much for your attention sytle shoes-88136.

0 comments:

Post a Comment