discount-87292

0

Comfy, Cute, and arch support too! I just got these - less than 24 hours after ordering them!! My feet are sighing with relief, having worn flip-flops and flats all summer I was noticing some tenderness and a reluctance to go walking. I heeded to other reviewers, and remembering previous experiences with New Balance - they do run small - I ordered a half size larger. Good advice because with socks they are right up to the toe guard. I love the color combo and the dark outsole - finally New Balance gets it, glaring white does not do well with a dark upper!!! Trendy enough to wear around town, outdoorsy enough so as not to have to take another pair of shoes when going for a stroll on the trail. Really nice shoe!!

Discount beautifeel shoes:discount-87292

0 comments:

Post a Comment