discount-87304

0

Confused - I normally wear size 8.5, however I have bought shoes in the past that were size 9. I knew that Frye boots run large so I bought size 8 of the suede version of the Emmett boot. To my surprise the size 8 was large for me. My left foot actually shifted around in the zipped up boot and they looked so large it made me feel like a clown wearing them. I returned those and later I tried a size 7.5 (though from a different internet store). The width of that size fit much better, but the length still seemed too long as I had about 1/4 inch of room to spare up front. The size 7.5 fits me no differently than size 8.5 from other shoe makers. I noticed that the Emmett boot is made in Mexico so I wonder if that has anything to do with the strange sizing? Just a thought but it seems that there might not even be a size that will work for some men with small feet. Be warned!

Discount beautifeel shoes:discount-87304

0 comments:

Post a Comment