beautifeel-87308

0

Cute Comfy! First of all, I have to say I'm *overwhelmingly* impressed by Logohoo.com's customer service. Although it took me three times to get the right fit with Nurse Mates shoes (from my experience, I'd generally say they're ½ too big, but a little too narrow...so go down ½ a size and get a wide if you're a regular- that's what worked for me), I'm elated the return/exchange experience was such a piece of cake! These shoes are *awesome*- incredibly comfy and cute! I have high arches so the Pillowtop is awesome. I also chose this shoe since a slight heel is good for my arches. The arch support is awesome. I tried 2 other Nurse Mates shoes before settling on these and I like the adjustable strap on the top (since I'm not really a "Wide" foot) and I'm not actually a size 7.5. I think these shoes are perfect. I'll be standing for long periods (I'm a nursing student) and these will be great!

Discount beautifeel shoes:beautifeel-87308

0 comments:

Post a Comment