discount-87231

0

Cute and funky - While I know that flats aren't the most substantial and comfortable shoes, I just can't break my habit (loafers just aren't as cute). I bought these for their slightly preppy feel. I thought they were very Jackie O. I bought them in the light tan color in size 11 (I'm usually 10.5). The light tan color looks like fake leather and the size 11 is huge. But they seem like they are well-constructed and will last a long time. Plus, by buying from Timberland you're supporting a company that believes in environmentally sustainable practices. I ended up buying a 10 in the red color. I'm very excited to get them; I just hope they aren't too. tight. Do these shoes not come in 10.5? Will post another review once I get the red pair.

Discount beautifeel shoes:discount-87231

0 comments:

Post a Comment