beautifeel-87907

0

Blundstone boots are really well made! I come from a village everyone have the ankle-high Blundstone. It is a great outdoor boot for real workers, who deal with agriculture and live stock. It is very easy to put on and off. I thought that the because of the famous quality of the ankle-high Blundstone line, the Blundstone BL511 would be the same. There is no doubt that the quality didn't change. It is still a great show. The only problem I find in this one is that it is really hot to wear during hot days, while too open in the back for rainy days. It is, I guess a great show to the transitional seasons. I guess that the bottom line a great quality shoe that works for the right climate (come to think of it, every shoe is like that, no?).

Discount beautifeel shoes:beautifeel-87907

0 comments:

Post a Comment