shoes-87933

0

Beware the shoelaces, they were barely long enough to tie a small bow. I contacted Simple Shoes and they said they would send longer laces for the two pairs I bought. After I had worn the shoes and couldn't return them, and hadn't heard from Simple Shoes, I contacted them again. They told me that the replacement laces were only available in grey and taupe, not in the original colors, which are the main feature of the design. They suggested I look for laces online! In addition, one pair of shoes had to be returned because of some defect in the construction, and I found that two pairs in the same size but different colors fit very differently (one was shorter). My overall rating reflects the undependability of the product and the hassle of dealing with the company.

Discount beautifeel shoes:shoes-87933

0 comments:

Post a Comment