discount-87927

0

Best travel shoe! I bought this shoe for my trip to India, knowing that I'd need something light that I could take on and off quickly (to go into people's homes you take off your shoes) but something rugged enough to deal with the terrain (there are often uneven and broken sidewalks, rocks in the road, etc..). I'm in week 2 of my trip and these shoes have been spectacular. They don't feel clunky, and they are more comfortable than any pair of sandals I?ve owned and probably more comfortable than half of my shoes. I'd recommend this for out of the country trips as well as casual trips to the beach or the mall. Also, since they're sandals/shoes, it makes airport security a breeze without having to worry about getting your toes stepped on by an angry passenger in front of you hopping on one foot trying to get their shoes off!

Discount beautifeel shoes:discount-87927

0 comments:

Post a Comment